If you are not yet a happy owner of one of these devices, we show here 10 basic tips and advice that optimize the autonomy of your Android.
2. If your screen is AMOLED, it will also help to use dark launchers.
3 Do not use automatic screen brightness. It may seem useful, but in reality it is a function that sets up much more light than we need. I suggest that you adjust the brightness manually and select the medium level. You can always lift it when you really need more light.
4. Unless you really need to, disable vibration function from your smartphone. It consumes a lot more energy than a normal touch. Also turn off the Haptic Feedback (tactile answer) as it consumes the battery without adding much of its user experience.
5. Use only original batteries. Saving money by buying batteries that are potentially harmful to your device can be far more expensive in the end. This is not a good option.
6. Set up your smartphone so that the screen deactivates shortly. Otherwise, your battery will be consumed earlier with wasted active screen time. An average user looks at your screen 150 times a day. It's not hard to imagine how we can save energy by turning it off faster.
7. Set the lock mode to turn off WiFi and data transfer when you don't need them. You can also configure the flight mode while sleeping or during an office meeting.
8 Disable Gesture Features and Commands, especially if you have a Samsung. Unless you really use these functions, which consume a lot of battery power.
9 Turn off GPS, Bluetooth, NFC and WiFi when you don't need it. If you always use your smartphone at home or at work, it's best to have WiFi turned on and put it on hold instead of turning it on and off at all times.
10. Keep your apps up to date. There is a reason why developers update their applications from time to time. Among others, there is always an improvement in device performance and battery life.
If you want to know more tips, check out this article and the corresponding topics on our forum.
(tagsToTranslate) battery (t) tips (t) save (t) android (t) smartphone (t) screen